December 5, 2017
Your generous support makes all of this possible at Hyde Hall:
- Easter Egg Hunt. More than 600 children and their families flock to Hyde Hall for this free, yearly event.
- The Celebrate Mom Garden Party. Moms and their families enjoy a free afternoon of tea, tours, cakes, and other refreshments.
- Music in the Drawing Room. We host two sell-out concerts in this intimate and beautiful setting. These events are held in collaboration with the Glimmerglass Festival and the Cooperstown Summer Music Festival.
- A Civil War Reenactment. Hyde Hall is the perfect site for this free program with demonstrations and music staged by a local group of historical reenactors. We want to do many more of these events!
- Hyde and Shriek! Each fall over 600 guests enjoy our October candlelight storytelling tours. We are planning for additional dramatic and ever-changing ways to bring to life the 200-year history of Hyde Hall.
- Great House Tours. Our talented staff interprets and explores the rich cultural history of Central New York on a daily basis for visitors from all over the country.
- Free meeting and picnic space. In 2018, Hyde Hall will host many historical societies and clubs in our area, and we plan to invite many more in the coming years.
- A gallery, exhibit, and outdoor showplace. We plan to open newly restored out- buildings and picnic areas for use as exhibit spaces, outdoor concerts, and events like the Morgan car show, among many others.
None of this could happen without you. Thank you for helping us to make Hyde Hall a great destination for those who love history, music, art, and the amazing natural beauty of our region. Thank you for helping to keep much of what we now offer free and open to the public. Above all, thank you for bringing Hyde Hall to life.
Please make your gift now to ensure that Hyde Hall continues to be a wonderful place!
All the best,
Jonathan Maney, Executive Director and Gilbert T. Vincent, Board Chair
P.S. We do hope that you will consider a December donation as a holiday gift to Hyde Hall. If a donation in January is a better fit for you, however, we can accept gifts to this year’s annual appeal through January 31. Thank you!