Hyde Hall Outdoor Weddings
Site Use Pricing
2 hours – $1000 (plus refundable Security Deposit)
Reception with (or without) Ceremony
5 hours – $2500 (plus refundable Security Deposit)
Included in site use pricing:
• Meetings with Hyde Hall Event planner
• Three Staff members on site during event
• Free Parking
• Electric hook-up
• Special Use Permit Filing by Hyde Hall staff
• Photography Package: $150 Includes one hour of photography inside Hyde Hall for wedding party, bouquet toss from the Hyde Hall balcony ($50 per additional hour)
• An additional fee of $250 per hour will be charged if the event runs longer than permitted or begins before 4pm.
• All Contracted Vendors Clean-Up Terms while on Hyde Hall premises for the day of event.
If a rehearsal is desired on the day prior to the event, arrangements must be made through the Event Planner.
A refundable security deposit of $300 is required in addition to the above amount. This deposit will be returned 7-10 days pending a post-event site damage inspection and late fee assessment.
Hyde Hall – Magnificent Mansion – Fascinating Family
Our Hyde Hall Event Planner is available to assist you in any way to make your memorable day run as smoothly as possible. We can offer suggestions and assistance with event details; from caterers to flowers to music and more. We are a small historic organization and are able to give personal attention to each unique wedding.
John Aborn, Marketing Manager
Hyde Hall, Inc.
607-547-5098 X 6
Please keep in mind that your rental agreement is for an historic building and museum site. We ask that you work with us in order to adhere to the mission of Hyde Hall and the rules and regulations of the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation.
To reserve your wedding date (if confirmed with Hyde Hall schedule), the Security Deposit and a signed Hold Harmless Agreement will need to be remitted.
Please note: All contracts and documents for an event must be mailed to Hyde Hall, P.O. Box 721, Cooperstown, NY 13326.