Hyde Hall Outdoor Weddings
To protect our community, visitors, and staff, and because of continued Covid-19 restrictions, Hyde Hall is offering the site for outdoor ceremonies only with a limit of 50 individuals (including any staff, caterer, DJ, etc.) at the event.
Outdoor Ceremony Only Pricing:
2 hours – $1000 (plus refundable Security Deposit ($300))
Included in site use pricing:
• Meetings with Hyde Hall staff
• Three staff members on-site during the event
• Free on-site parking
• Electric hook-up for sound systems
• Special-Use Permit filing by Hyde Hall staff
• Ceremony Rehearsal prior to event
• Photography Package: $150 Includes one hour of photography inside Hyde Hall for the wedding party, bouquet toss from the Hyde Hall balcony ($50 per additional hour)
• An additional fee of $250 per hour will be charged if the event runs longer than permitted or begins before 4 pm.
• All Contracted Vendors Clean-Up Terms while on Hyde Hall premises for the day of the event.
If a rehearsal is desired prior to the event, arrangements must be made through the Event Planner.
A refundable security deposit of $300 is required in addition to the above amount. This deposit will be returned 7-10 days pending a post-event site damage inspection and late fee assessment.
Hyde Hall – Magnificent Mansion – Fascinating Family
Our Hyde Hall Event Planner is available to assist you in any way to make your memorable day run as smoothly as possible. We can offer suggestions and assistance with event details; from caterers to flowers to music and more. We are a small historic organization and are able to give personal attention to each unique wedding.
John Aborn, Marketing Manager
Hyde Hall, Inc.
607-547-5098 X 5
Please keep in mind that your rental agreement is for a historic building and museum site. We ask that you work with us in order to adhere to the mission of Hyde Hall and the rules and regulations of the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation.
To reserve your wedding date (if confirmed with Hyde Hall schedule), the Security Deposit and a signed Hold Harmless Agreement will need to be remitted.
Please note: All contracts and documents for an event must be mailed to Hyde Hall, P.O. Box 721, Cooperstown, NY 13326.