2022 Public Events and Programs
Hyde Hall is looking forward to the 2022 season by planning various events, programs, and new experiences. Mark your calendars now!
• May 28 I Hyde Hall Block Party & Opening Day
Join the community at Hyde Hall for a free afternoon of crafts, food, and music celebrating the museum’s Summer Season 2022 (Mansion tours resume on the Hour 10 AM to 3 PM every day until Halloween)
• June 11 | Duo Extempore – Hidden Stories by Nicole Brancato and Evan Jagels
Enjoy an intimate and innovative concert of bass and piano that explores the stories behind Hyde Hall’s artwork, its portraits, and the Clarke family.
• June 25 [Date Update] | Buxtehude’s Daughter, an Operetta Featuring the Musicians of Ma’alwyck
Try to stop laughing during this light operetta performed from Hyde Hall’s veranda.
• July 23 | Get Lit!
Sample delicious historic cocktails on a guided tour that explores the history of various lighting technologies and innovations.
• August 6 | Hyde Hall in Drag
Through the art of drag an exciting evening of fun and artistic expression.
• August 20 | Summer Concert (TBA)
A late summer concert on Hyde Hall’s South Lawn overlooking Otsego Lake.
• September 10 | Full Clarke Experience
An evening concert exploring the music of the Titanic followed by a recreated, full-course historic dinner in Hyde Hall’s Dining Room.
• October 1 | Orange County Paranormal Investigation
A lecture and paranormal investigation of the hauntings of Hyde Hall.
• October 7, 8, 14, 21, 28, 29 | Hyde and Shriek Candlelight Ghost Tours
Hyde Hall’s famous ghost tours and must-do autumn experience!
• October 15 | Orange County Paranormal Investigation
A lecture and paranormal investigation on the hauntings of Hyde Hall.
• October 22 | Get Lit! – Special Halloween Edition
A guided Halloween-themed tour pairing historic lighting devices with samples of delicious historic cocktails.