The mission of Hyde Hall Inc. is to inspire and enhance the public’s appreciation of Hyde Hall, a remarkable example of 19th-century neo-classical architecture and its collections by:
- preserving the building and its site;
- maintaining the collections;
- interpreting the domestic, agrarian, and cultural heritage of New York State;
- promoting scholarly research;
- documenting the history of the Clarke Family through 8 generations; and,
- providing space as a cultural center for the community.
This video clip below shows sections of Hyde Hall before and after preservation work.