As we near the Thanksgiving Holiday, we reflect on our year and allow time to consider how fortunate we are. At Hyde Hall, we have had a truly amazing year with some big accomplishments. We are very grateful to everyone who has helped make this year such a great success.
A Banner Year!
2015 has been an anno mirabilis for Hyde Hall. With tours and events attendance at all-time highs, more people than ever before know what Hyde Hall offers and why it is such a valuable community resource.
Looking ahead to 2016, we want you to consider these 5 reasons to continue your generous support for Hyde Hall:
- Tours more popular than ever and visitation up by 25% over the past 4 years.
- Much more to enjoy—historic reproduction carpets, wonderful new donations of furniture and accessories, and a master plan that is recreating the full story of Hyde Hall’s significance as a premier early New York State home and national historic site.
- A top quality tour staff composed of experts with advanced degrees and a passion for serving the public.
- Programming and partnerships that bring theater, talented musicians, and wonderful new events, including ones developed by graduate students at the Cooperstown Graduate Program for children, families, and all visitors.
- The most beautiful views and vistas in New York State, with new accommodations for visiting artists, scholars, and students of American history.
The list could go on!
If you have been here recently, you know how much has been accomplished at Hyde Hall: the restoration of Tin Top as our new Visitors’ Center, major additions to Collections, and the installation of authentic and colorful carpets.
This can only continue with your support. Please make your gift to Hyde Hall right now. You are the cornerstone of our success.
Jonathan Maney, Executive Director, Hyde Hall